- That Tata Motors Finance Ltd (Hereinafter to be referred as "TMFL") maintains this web-site (hereinafter to be referred as "the Site") to provide visitors with information about Tata Motors Finance Ltd, its services and products and to facilitate communication with Tata Motors Finance Ltd and availing its services.
- That visitors to the Site are required to read the below terms, and use of the Site constitutes acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms, and the changes therein to the Website Usage Terms from time to time, relating to the usage of the website as communicated and made available on the TMFL's website.
- That the Content (material, information, data, views, press releases, datasheets and FAQs.) contained on this web site is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business/commercial decisions. You are advised to exercise due caution and/or seek independent advice before entering into any investment or financial obligation based on the Content contained on this website.
- That all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in the favour of Tata Motors Finance Ltd. under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law.
- That the user shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the TMFL website, except that which he/she may download for his/her own personal, non-commercial use.
- That the user shall not use the TMFL website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Website Usage Terms. That the TMFL website shall not be used in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the website.
- That not all the products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas and the user may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by Tata Motors Finance Ltd. on the Site. Tata Motors Finance Ltd. reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- The TMFL shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the TMFL to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- "Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the TMFL, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
- That the Content on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell investments, securities or any other instrument or financial products / schemes of Tata Motors Finance Ltd., its subsidiary companies or any of its affiliates.
- This website may contain advice/ opinions and statements of various professionals/ experts/ analysts, etc. Tata Motors Finance Ltd. does not represent/ endorse the accuracy, reliability of any of the opinions/ statements/ information by such person. Reliance on these statements shall be at the risk of the user of this web site. It is the responsibility of the user of this website to independently verify and evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services or other information provided on this web site. All information in this web site is being provided under the condition and understanding that the same is not being interpreted or relied on as legal, accounting, tax, financial, investment or other professional advice, or as advice on specific facts or matters.
- Though Tata Motors Finance Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that information contained on this web site is obtained from sources which, it feels, are reliable, Tata Motors Finance Ltd. does not warrant such information’s completeness or accuracy.
- That these Website Usage Terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable Terms and Conditions relating to my usage of any other Tata Motors Finance Ltd. services that the user may be currently availing or may avail in the future.
- That the Courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with Tata Motors Finance Ltd, and all disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
Intellectual Property Rights
Tata Motors Finance Ltd. and/or Tata Sons Limited, retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any oth er intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this web site (including all texts, graphics and logos).
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the goods and services, you will not use the goods and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the services.
Limitation of Liability
Tata Motors Finance Ltd., its subsidiary companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees (Entities) accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential, punitive, or exemplary loss, damage or expenses) from your use of this web site or any linked site or inability to use by any party, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this web site, its Contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services even if the Entities are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.